1. The diving mask for short-sightless and long-sightless,toiletries and swimming suit will not be provided in this training course.
2. The compensation will be charged if any diver lose the rental equipment.
3. When the Typhoon Signal 3, Red Rainstorm Warning or Black Rainstorm Warning is still hoisted at/after 6:30a.m ,the training will be rescheduled.
4. When the Typhoon Signal 1, Yellow Rainstorm Warning or Thunderstorm Warning is hoisted ,the training will NOT be cancelled or rescheduled.
5. If you need to change the date of out sea training, there will be an administrative charge of $50/once. Please inform us with more than 72 hours before departure if you need to change the date. Otherwise, you will be counted as no-shows. The course fee will not be refunded and there will be a make-up class fee of $730/ person.
6. Each participant should realise your own physical condition and to confirm you are able to dive. If you have heart disease,asthma,eardrum rupture and etc., please inform doctors to make sure whether you are able to dive or not. If there is any accident when the participant with intent to deceive their physical condition, we will NOT be responsible if it happens. We also reserve the right to let him/her not to dive and there will be no compensation and refund of the fee.
7. We reserve the right to let the participant not to dive if we find that his/her health condition is not suitable to dive.
8. If participants decide to cancel the dive training during the trip, there will be no compensation or refund of the fee. Participants also cannot change to another classes or transfer their seat to another people.
9. All participants must finish the course within half a year(count from knowledge development course). If participants cannot finish the course within half a year, there will be no compensation and refund of the course fee. If participants want to continue the course, all the course fee need to be recounted.
10. All participants must confirm their own swimming ability (able to swim for 200 metres continually/able to snorkel for
300 metres/able to float for 10 mins)If there is any accident or loss when the participant with intent to deceive their ability,we will NOT be responsible if it happens.
11. We do not have responsibility to keep your personal belongings.Therefore, we do not recommend customers to bring valuables on board. Please take care of your personal belongings all the time. We will not be responsible for any loss if it
12. All divers MUST follow our Safety Guidelines and our coach. If we find any diver who is not following ,we reserve the
right stopping his diving activity right away with us. Also, we will not be responsible for any compensation.
13. If there are some special situation, we reserve the right to change the coach, diving site and date.
14. If there is any loss or accident when participants make an private agreement with our coach not under the permission of T-Scuba, we will not be responsible and there will be no compensation or refund. Please inform to our administrator if you have any questions.
15. Each participant must attend the dive training *on time*.If any participant cannot fulfil the requirements, we reserve
the right to not to give him/her IC card.
16. Each diving courses we provided is according to international standard and to make sure the safety of participants.
17. We deserve the right to save and post the photos of participants for our promotion.
18. We deserve the right to accept and reject any application.